Saturday, July 17, 2010

Inspiration turned into motivation turned into sitting on my couch and staring out the window.

I'm waiting for the laundry to be done to do the dishes. Nothing pisses me off more than fluctuating water pressure. Larry hates it when I leave things in mugs, but I keep forgetting not to do it because I don't mind cleaning it out when I do the dishes. He'll do the dishes while the washing machine is on, but I won't touch them. Chores hate hate hate.

I'm going back to school this fall. I'm a little scared. It's gonna be expensive to set me up. Gotta spend money to make money, right? Something like that. Still, it absolutely terrifies me to plop down a bunch of money on a camera and computer and Photoshop, but it's not like I'm going to major in history or something. And it can't be any more expensive than shelling out for film and paper. Cue David Spade saying, "Yikes". Or is it, "Yikes."?

I finished some yarn today. I washed my new swim suit. I think the washer is done so I need to get on with these stupid chores. I can't wait to live in a house that doesn't have carpet.

1 comment:

Katie :o) said...

You have a great voice! Love the tongue-in-cheek, kinda sassy style. I found you through your comments on my friend, Lucie's blog (green bananas cancer blog).